The only state that’s geographically located outside North America, Hawaii sits nearly 2,500 miles away from the continental U.S., near the middle of the Pacific Ocean. And while some businesses and organizations may have the benefit of weeks or months of advance notice to find reliable shipping solutions to the Aloha State, a majority of island-oriented businesses may not have this luxury.
It can be quite challenging to carry out deliveries to Hawaii, so it’s imperative to choose a reliable Hawaiian air freight logistics partner that’s reputable, effective, and trustworthy Hawaiian air cargo broker AirFreight.com not only serves the lower 48 states, but it’s also been safely making time-critical deliveries to the Hawaiian islands for years.
That means clients shipping to Hawaii-based locations have the advantage of working with a Hawaiian air freight partner that has the ability to meet any demand regardless of weight, size, or deadline.
What should I look for in a Hawaiian air freight company?
Time-sensitive shipments to Hawaii differ slightly from those bound for locations within the continental U.S., Mexico, or Canada. Not only do these shipments have to travel distances of at least 2,400 miles, but they also have to circumnavigate part of the Pacific Ocean safely and securely while arriving at their destinations without damage.
Hawaiian air freight at AirFreight.com focuses on shipping deadline-sensitive heavy cargo and commercial freight, offering clients the best air services to the island state. AirFreight.com can arrange lightning-fast, secure transportation services, including a quick 24-hour delivery from any location on the U.S. mainland or a two-day delivery window to any other Hawaiian island.
What are the advantages of shipping to Hawaii using AirFreight.com?
- We always offer straightforward quotes, even if clients don’t have the exact details (weight, size, and so on) of their shipment yet.
- We’re backed by more than a thousand positive reviews on TrustPilot, and we are rated the No. 1 logistics partner out of the top 21 best companies in the Logistics Service category on Trustpilot.
- You’ll work with the same single point of contact when you send a shipment with us—no annoying call centers or having to explain your situation over and over again.
- We map out alternative routes to prepare for unforeseen circumstances, such as poor weather, hazardous flying conditions, or unexpected flight delays.
- Real-time tracking updates let you know where your cargo is 24/7/365.
- We make sure that any land or air vehicle we use meets specific regulations and has the capacity to safely transport a wide variety of shipment sizes and weights.
- We don’t place limitations on shipment size or weight. We’ll make sure to find the best option for your shipping needs, whether it’s by air, ground, or both.
- Gain access to our expansive local network of ground in Hawaii that are carefully vetted and approved to carry your cargo safely and securely.
How are Hawaiian-bound shipments handled?
At AirFreight.com, we leverage our large-scale network of dedicated ground trucking companies in Hawaii and air vehicle service providers to arrange safe transportation to and from Oahu and other Hawaiian islands. For shipments that are extremely time-critical, we work closely with a local agent in the islands that focuses on overseeing and tracking every aspect of your deadline-sensitive freight.
AirFreight.com is the quickest, safest way to ship to Hawaii.
Ready to arrange your air freight transportation to or from the Hawaiian islands with efficiency, expediency, and reliability? Call AirFreight.com at (800) 713-1000 or contact us for a free quote to discuss your Hawaiian air freight requirements and how our broker services can work for you!